SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
FemInStyle Africa is looking for a Creative Feminist Social Media Content Creator.
We are searching for a self-driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality content for our brand. The Content Creator will update existing content, generate new content, and identify new ways to reach our target audience.
To be a successful Social Media Content Creator, you should focus on appealing to our audience interests by creating engaging material. Ultimately, the successful candidate will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our brand positioning and the brand voice.
1. Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating digital content for our social media platforms, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
2. Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
3. Design posters and artwork for our Social Media Platforms.
4. Brainstorm on design ideas for all digital materials.
5. Use social media to engage, respond to questions or comments, and to promote the brands initiatives.
6. Collaborating with the digital head and senior management to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
7. Monitoring social media and website metrics.
8. Suggesting new ways to increase the brands digital footprint and to reach new audiences.
9. Monitor competitor activity and what can be done to get ahead of the competition.
10. Engage with other brands content (brands that share in our activism) by commenting on their posts.
11. Research on the current social media trends and find ways that we can capitalize on them.
Experience creating strong, engaging content.
A rich portfolio of brands that have been managed.
An understanding of SEO best practices.
Demonstrated excellence in copywriting.
Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
Strong listening and communication skills.
The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality.
To apply for this job please visit feminstyle.africa.