Expro Gulf is currently recruiting for a Slickline Supervisor to carry out Slickline intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Supervise Slickline intervention operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
- Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
- Liaise with client’s representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
- Formal technical qualification
- 9+ years technical experience preferable within Slickline intervention field
- Team leader / supervisory experience
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.