Abt. Associates Inc., a US-based company, is implementing USAID–funded President’s Malaria Initiative VectorLink project.
The project is supporting the implementation of malaria control strategies such as bednet distribution and indoor residual spraying (IRS).
In Ghana, Abt has been implementing IRS in the northern areas since 2011 and is preparing for the 2020 IRS campaign.
For the VectorLink project, Abt Associates is seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions of Site Managers and Field Supervisors at the following IRS operational sites:
|Bunkpurugu-Napkanduri||Nakpanduri, Binde and Bunkpurugu|
|East Mamprusi||Gambaga, Langbensi, Sakogu, Nalerigu and Gbintiri|
|Gushegu||Gushegu, Galwei and Nabuli|
|Karaga||Karaga, Sandua/Zandua and Pishigu|
|Kumbungu||Kumbungu and Dalun|
|Mamprugu-Moagduri||Kubori and Yizesi|
|Tatale Sanguli||Tatale, Tatindo and Kandin-Sheini|
|West Mamprusi||Wungu, Kpasenkpe and Janga|
|Yunyoo- Nasuan||Nasuan and Yunyoo|
Prior to recruitment, selected candidates will go through a training to get oriented to the job tasks and responsibilities. Site managers and field supervisors will be under supervision of District Operations Coordinators.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in any field
- Ability to manage groups of people and/or tasks under pressure with little or no supervision
- Previous experience in IRS operations is preferred but not required
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of a local language of northern Ghana is an advantage
- Possession of a valid motorcycle driver’s license is an advantage
- MUST have a valid health insurance policy
- MUST be able to use a mobile phone to perform basic functions such as sending SMS
How To Apply
Select a preferred district from the list provided above and state it in your application letter. Application letters that do not have specific district indicated will not be considered.
Submit an application letter and CV by ONE of the methods stated below. Do not use both methods to apply:
- Email application to the following address: email@example.com. Please indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
- Deliver application by hand to the Abt/PMI VectorLink Project office located near the VSO office of the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine Estates, Tamale.
Deadline for submission of applications is 5:00 pm Friday, December 13, 2019;
Note: Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Females are particularly encouraged to apply!
To apply for this job please visit Site%20Managers%20and%20Field%20Supervisors.