We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Under direct supervision, assists the Service Supervisor during all phases of providing slickline services.
– Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization) and service performance at the well site.
– Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
– Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
– Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products.
– Demonstrates knowledge of third party well site activities that could negatively impact slickline job execution.
– Demonstrates knowledge and skills related to HSE related activities – site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, documentation, etc.
– Given the nature of oil field service work, all employees must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
– Every employee must be able to work as an effective team member.
– The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
– Basic reading and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are required.
– This is a development position with the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position.
– Develops all remaining skills required to be able to provide the basic slickline services at the customer well site without direct supervision.
– Develops and demonstrates a working knowledge of local CPS HMS processes.
– Develops and demonstrates the ability to perform the pre-job review of the job design to understand the total job scope, the desired result and the processes and tools to achieve success.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Plot 7/9 Old Cape Coast Road, Takoradi, Greater Accra Region, , Ghana