Service Delivery Manager
iDE is an international not-for-profit NGO with a unique business approach to poverty eradication.
For 36 years around the world—and 10 years in Ghana — iDE has pioneered innovative market-based approaches to improve access to safe water and sanitation and increase agricultural incomes.
iDE Ghana designs to context sustainable social enterprises in Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Agriculture. Our unique and collective passion to create new market opportunities is unlocking the potential of local entrepreneurs all over the country. Through innovating affordable products and services for our customers we are making a profound social impact in the communities that we live, love and serve. We currently employ or contract more than 200 people across 41 districts in Ghana.
- PROJECT OR DIVISION Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- REPORTS TO Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- LOCATION Based in Tamale, with operations in Northern and Southern business operational territories
The Service Delivery Coordinator- FSM (SDC) oversees all activities in relation to Sama Sama Faecal sludge Management (Shitmaster) services provision. SDC shall also provide support to the faecal sludge value recovery team to develop, prototype newly develop product ready for the market.
- Reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Works closely with the Shitmaster operators, sales and Customer fulfilment team
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES- Modifications may be made at any time
- Oversee, refine and improve all service provision processes for shitmaster
- Monitor, develop and implement customer quality experience strategies
- Promptly response all request in service delivery pipeline within 48hours.
- Promptly update all service transaction into salesforce within 2 hours of receiving services need.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and develop training models for Shitmaster operators
- Responsible for on-boarding and training of new operators and facilitating periodic refresher training.
- Ensure strict adherence to all that environmental, health and safety practices for operators before, during and after services provisions.
- Develop operation and routine maintenance schedule for shitmaster truck
- Support the COO in all faecal sludge value recovery exercises and prototyping of a new product
- Develop a template to report on all environmental issues that emerge before, during and after service
Required Skills or Experience
- Graduated from university with a degree in Sanitation and Environmental health Engineering, Process and Production Engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in product design and /or manufacturing.
- Sales and marketing experience is an asset
- Knowledge of WASH and/or user-centered design methodologies is an asset
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Holds a Valid License and capability to ride a Motorbike
- Excellent use of Microsoft Word and Excel
How To Apply
All suitable applicants should post their Covering Letter and CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the submission of employment documents is on 29th September 2020