We have an immediate opening for a Video Editor.
You will be in charge of setting up and running SFAN’s YouTube video channel, among other assignments.
This role requires significant experience with video editing and researching for and compiling fresh, new content.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Video editing, cutting, and splitting.
Putting together inspirational videos that connect with our target audience, cut from different video files
Researching interesting topics and compiling video clips that will inspire a global audience
Documenting office camaraderie & Posting/maintaining videos on the YouTube/Social Media channel
Search engine optimization for the channel and driving traffic to the channel
Setting up new YouTube channels and supplying video content for them.
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert video editor who can do wonders with video files. You should be a creative individual, a thorough researcher, and love motivational/inspirational messages. Please do not apply if you do not meet these basic requirements.
1. At least three years of experience with video editing.
2. Research skills.
3. Ability to work long hours and full-time from the office in Accra.
Why you should apply:
1. This is a great job for any candidate who wants to make a difference in peoples lives while making a living.
2. You will work with a team creating innovative solutions that impact Africa’s youth.
3. Career growth is guaranteed. If you want to do your best work, this is it!
How to Apply: If you believe that you are the right fit for this position, send us your portfolio, attach a resume, including 2 references. Send your email: to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Video Editor Role.”
Expected Start Date: Immediately.
Learn more about the company at www.sfanonline.org