The Senior Sales and Marketing Executive role is responsible for identifying, developing, closing and managing business opportunities within the designated region. You will be responsible for meeting aggressive sales targets, sales objectives and revenue targets in the respective target market. You will be responsible for developing sales strategies and for executing these. Also required to identify sales opportunities related to the client’s services within existing and new customers, as well as to develop sales strategies that are applicable to a diverse set of customers. Must have the ability to directly influence and close major deals.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Accountability: Develop and implement strategic sales plans and account planning for customers in the assigned region.
· Responsible for identifying, developing, closing and managing new business opportunities in designated region
· Play a key role in constructing go-to-market strategies in the sector with demonstrable experience of direct and indirect selling
· Understand the value of complex sales and be able to sell across every level to a diverse customer base
Lead generation and identifying new opportunities
· Identify new areas of business and develop targeted sales solutions for exploiting the opportunities for further development
· Identify customer requirements and act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within respective area of responsibility
· Grow the client’s share of wallet with key strategic accounts in accordance with set revenue objectives
· Develop responses and engage with customers accordingly
· Share timely feedback with potential customers proactively on day to day engagements
· Participate in marketing events and networking events geared towards lead generation
· Coordinate, as appropriate, with internal stakeholders and other functions of the organization the support needed to close and develop the assigned strategic accounts
· Provide market and field feedback on product, service, solutions in line with the changing market trends.
· Participate in product and marketing internal reviews
· Understand the market trends and advise the business to adapt solutions accordingly.
· Strong relationship building and account management for complex sales
· Regular reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· Possess and develop a high-level network of executives within the targeted sector and have good knowledge of the market and industry trends, and competitors
· Account management and customer enablement engagement with the customer
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential
· Strategic hunter
· Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience
· Bachelors degree.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
· Exceeding sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, presentation skills, client relationships
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.