Senior Mechanical Engineer
Expro Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their Group Engineering (GE) team based in Aberdeen. GE is a central business group responsible for Expro’s engineering activities globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Expro’s engineering activities within a designated Engineering business area. This involves undertaking general engineering tasks to enable the progress and completion of related projects.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Produce the required Engineering documentation then check for compliance with industry standards and Expro’s policies and procedures
- Record Engineering documents into PDM system and configure as required
- Actively participate in Engineering meetings with internal and external parties and lead specific design reviews
- Upload information to Engineering databases and proficient in the use of technical software packages
- Liaise with other technical departments on work produced to ensure that any calculations and analysis is fit for purpose
- Manage project interfaces with third party suppliers to ensure delivery and agreed standard of work as per project /plan
- Lead any trials or simulations as required by project
- Proactively take leading role in identification and advancement proposals for improvements to engineering processes and procedures
- Keep abreast of advances in technology or methodology
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with supervisor/manager on any issues or concerns
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering or a relevant engineering discipline
- Relevant work experience within a related industry
- Proficient in the use of technical software packages such as Auto CAD
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.