Roche Pharmaceuticals Company is inviting passionate Senior Marketing specialists to join and manage the unique Roche sales and marketing team. Responsible for providing strategic leadership for assigned products/segments/areas. This manager Inspires and leads a high performing team. Influences and leads local and key global stakeholders beyond direct managerial authority. Leads the development of the marketing plan and launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific segment/product, product line, or customer segment/product area. The role also provides leadership for activities such as business development, product/brand/segment management, product launch, advertising, event management, public relations, market research, pricing, forecasting, and/or product strategy implementation to achieve marketing objectives. This role is also Responsible for or supports the product lifecycle planning; Develops production and marketing strategies to ensure effective product placement relative to market opportunity. The manager also Develops marketing / segment plans by translating them into operational and profit plans to achieve and/or enable market growth and objectives. Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Send your recent CV and Cover letter for Roche new vacancies in Research and Development, Software and Engineering, Sales and Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin, Technology and Quality Management; In every area of Roche, we’re looking for exceptional people to drive our work and company forward. Because it’s not just a job. It’s a responsibility; We are Roche.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify new sales opportunities and works closely with the sales team to manage the sales process.
• Identify the customer needs to provide feedback to the regional product management for developing solutions that are focused on the Life Science in the related market.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customer accounts as well as market influencers.
• Rapidly develop sales pipeline by introducing new applications by leveraging Roche’s existing RUO product lines or introducing newly CFDA approved applications for IVD related product line.
• Responsible for the production and distribution of on-label product information, training materials and application notes by following company related SOP requirements.
• Frequently work closely with global marketing and product management to develop relevant materials that refer to products’ on-label uses to be used in related market.
• Ensure that sales, support and service are kept informed of any technical or strategic issues that may affect their roles.
• Providing Sales staff with applications advice for RUO products or CFDA approved applications advice for regulated products, ensuring products is targeted appropriately to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
• Use customer relationships, technical expertise and product knowledge to assist local and regional marketing in the planning and coordination of activities such as product launches, promotional campaigns, marketing communications, market research and competitive activity.
• Provide technical information and guidance, where required, to support strategic planning, revenue planning, and monthly forecast processes.
• Ensure that marketing receive product related feedback from customers and the field to be passed back to the relevant product groups.
• Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behaviour in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection.
• Understand and fulfil the responsibility of line manager’s SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook).
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
• Minimum HND, Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Pharmacy, Business administration or related business or scientific field.
• 5 years of progressive marketing experience or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in customer segmentation, as well as product, environment, and value creation.
• 1 year of previous management or supervisory experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to motivate and influence in a positive manner.
• Proven record of multi-tasking and ability to handle a high-pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
• Excellent leadership qualities, including motivating others, team building, and credibility.
• Good command of MS office software application.
• Good track record for working in a progressive company for 2 or more years, with related supervisory work experience in sales, application support, customer service or training.
• Product & marketing expertise, Highly collaborative and team-driven.
• Leadership & entrepreneurship: ability to drive both managerial topics and project outcomes (influencer, manager and doer), navigating ambiguity and delivering results.
• Excellent networking, interpersonal and communication skills, team player, with outstanding organizational and matrix management skills.