Senior Front-End Engineer Details
Express Pay is looking for a motivated Senior Front-End Engineer with the right blend of Art and programming skills.
The ideal candidate will be translating UI/UX design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
The person will take an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
Senior Front-End Engineer Responsibilities
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
4. Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
6. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
7. Create, edit or modify templates for a CMS or web development framework
Skills and Qualifications
1. 3+ years working experience in Web Development
2. Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
4. Proficient knowledge of React and Next.js
5. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
6. Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
7. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
9. Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
How to Apply
Use the email subject: SENIOR FRONT-END ENGINEER
expressPay is the leading Fintech company in Ghana, with an innovative platform that simplifies the payment of
services, bills, goods and also provides a real-time interoperable money transfer service.
Our electronic payments platform allows the convenience of paying for a growing portfolio of services in Ghana.