Roche Pharmaceutical Company
Roche Pharmaceutical Company
Roche Pharmaceuticals Company seeks applications from qualified and motivated financial accountant to join Roche Financial team. The purpose of this role is to ensure that day-to-day accounts and accounting processes are managed to a high standard. This role covers the Corporate General Ledger Accounting, Management Accounting, Treasury and Accounts Receivable. The department is constantly expanding since our main goal is to perform end-to-end accounting activities in the near future. As a Roche Senior Financial Accountant, you will perform day-to-day and closing activities according to predefined deadlines with full ownership of their tasks and in compliance with the Process with Documentations of the respective business sub-process. Roche Senior Financial Accountant is tasked to Co-ordinate with the Corporate Finance teams and execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist. Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Send your recent CV and Cover letter for Roche new vacancies in Research and Development, Software and Engineering, Sales and Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin, Technology and Quality Management; In every area of Roche, we’re looking for exceptional people to drive our work and company forward. Because it’s not just a job. It’s a responsibility; We are Roche.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Calculate and issue AR manual invoices, daily bank posting.
• Handle rejected and returned payments.
• Clearing customer accounts, collect customer direct debit payments, contact with customers.
• Clearing AR and bank suspense accounts.
• Allocate cash, credit management.
• Post and reconcile treasury transactions.
• Reconcile and report inter-company balances.
• Calculate, post and reconcile leased assets, fixed asset and CAPEX accounting activities.
• Calculate and post taxes, GL journals and accruals.
• Reconcile and clear B/S Accounts.
• Product closing in Material Management module of SAP.
• Define and calculate cost and revenue allocation in controlling.
• Report for consolidation.
• Reconcile between systems and modules.
• Issue investigation and resolution from technical and accounting point of view in all above mentioned processes.
• Handle incoming calls & emails from other Roche Affiliates.
• Align with non-finance local departments as needed, e.g. logistics, HR, marketing, 3rd party as needed (e.g. distributor company).
• Prepare Audit documentation and participation in internal and external Audits.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
• University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting, Business, Economics or related discipline.
• Willingness to pursue CMA Certification and to complete Roche Diplomas in Accounting.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices with proficiency in relevant accounting software preferably SAP.
• 2-4 years of experience in a relevant position.
• Demonstrated excellence at strategic agility, with ability to anticipate and react to changes in the business environment.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in negotiation and influencing skills.
• Meticulous, independent, proactive and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
• Strong communication and excellent presentation skills, expressing ideas and expectations in a clear and concise manner.
• Outstanding customer orientation and service focus.
• Proven track record of effective relationship and stakeholder management with diverse populations (customers, colleagues and senior leaders).
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, changing and growing environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude.
• The ability to operate effectively across diverse cultural and business environments.