DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conveys assigned officials, goods and equipment to and from designated destinations.
2. Ensures availability of log books in all official vehicles
3. Logs in trips and other relevant information in vehicle log books,
4. Ensures the maintenance of pre and post Trip Assessment Records.
5. Facilitates the investigation of incidents involving official vehicles.
6. Examines vehicles and submit periodic reports.
Other new jobs posted this recently on Sobiaonline:
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a BECE
• A professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification in auto-mechanics.
• Must have a valid driver license.
• A minimum eight (8) years post license relevant work experience.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with Public Services Commission.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Knowledge in Road Traffic Act and Regulations.
• Knowledge in relevant Road Vehicle Standards.
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
• Knowledge in Administrative Procedures.
• Report Writing Skills.
• Defensive Driving.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020