Senior Cost Engineer for Aldelia
Senior Cost Engineer
The Senior Cost Engineer will support the business to manage cost on its projects to achieve budgeted bottom line results.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor project budgets.
- Drive the implement of a cost management tools and software on existing and new
- Perform cost-to-complete analysis for all cost elements within a project taking into consideration staffing plans, contract commitments, and expenditures to date, change orders and trends.
- Attend project meetings to provide management with current financial information and trend log regarding potential impacts to project budget or forecast.
- Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments.
- Review task orders for contractors and sub-consultants to ensure necessary budget
and/or contract capacity exists.
- Analyze bid award and change order values against current budget on projects and prepare reconciliations to include in the current forecast at completion.
- To effectively perform the essential functions of the job, candidates must meet the following position specifications:
Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
5 to 10-years cost engineering experience with minimum, 3 to 5-years in direct involvement with an active construction project within a contractor organization.
Full professional society member in related field
- Demonstrated experience managing and reporting the cost components of large-scale construction projects; including developing and managing a progress reporting methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated construction program and costing, and the ability to communicate progress to both technical and management level personnel.
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Thorough familiarity and proficiency with MS Office Suite software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work with others.
- Self-starter with results-driven focus.
- Capability to assume additional responsibilities.
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous position.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to a non-technical
Qualified applicants should apply /send their CV to
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 22nd May, 202
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.