Department: AML Compliance & Analytics
Position: Senior Analyst, Mobile Financial Services
Level: MTN Level 3
Reports to: Senior Manager, AML Compliance & Analytics
• Responsible for providing analytics in support of better understanding of Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Product and services strategies and enable utilization of this information, in order to make informed decisions.
• Carry out Data driven feasibility study to inform business decisions by assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Assist with the development of MFS products & services and market intelligence as well as gather and analyse data for strategic, operational and tactical decision making.
• Identify and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging available data to advice and drive MFS business solutions.
• Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of MFS product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Partner with field Sales team in analysing market and sales information to inform business decision making.
• Use predictive modelling and partner with Consumer insights and analytics team to increase and optimize MFS customer experiences and revenue generation
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse MFS model performance and data accuracy.
• Develop insight into customer dormancy and outline actions for reactivation
• Carry out Business and Product performance analytics with focus on profitability.
• Build tools for impact tracking of products and services post “Go To Market”
• Generate reports per plan when required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Statistics/Actuarial Science/Computer Science or a related field.
• 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Proven experience with analytical tools and Business modelling,
• Business Modelling & Analysis
• Business Performance Measurement & Management
• Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
• Data Management
• Financial Acumen
• Performance Improvement
• Telecommunication and MFS Business Savvy
• Data Science (big data analysis)
• Marketing and Sales Appreciation
• Marketing Research
• Data modelling
• Understanding of SQL / SQL Server.
• Understanding of ERP systems and data
• Cross functional Team Player and Team working ability
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent communicator and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage conflict and accountability,
• Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Self-Leadership skills
• customer Focused
• Trustworthy and ethical in dealings
• Influencing Skills
• Consultancy and Facilitation Skills
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 16 August, 2019