Senior Administrative Assistant Summary
Submit your job application for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant at Canaary Group
Senior Administrative Assistant
Our company, Canary Group is searching for a dynamic female personal assistant to our CEO (Chairman Executive Officer).
Essential responsibilities and duties of the Senior Administrative Assistant may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
2. Field emails and calls highlighting urgent correspondences.
3. Ensure scheduled commitments, documentation, and arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily report of the activities, schedules and corresponding documents etc.
4. Conduct weekly review of meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and/or requests.
5. Schedule meetings on behalf of the CEO.
6. Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements as needed.
7. Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO
Required Skills of the Senior Administrative Assistant:
Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO.
Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
Attention to detail and deadlines.
Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision.
Educational Requirement of the Senior Administrative Assistant:
Successful completion of a University-level degree from an accredited institution.
Note: Remuneration is attractive. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.