School Engagement And Business Development Associate
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK.
We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on strong student experience, employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
We are seeking to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals with passion to fill the following position: School Engagement and Business Development Associate
Responsible for engaging with high schools, corporate organisations, recruitment agents, stakeholders as well as providing information, advice and guidance to students and coordinating student recruitment events.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising and networking with heads of high schools, teachers and careers professionals to develop effective relationships toward student recruitment.
- Delivering high quality presentations about the institution and services both on and off campus.
- Coordinating and playing active role in the organisation and delivery of on and off-campus recruitment events.
- Assisting in the development of and producing relevant targeted recruitment publicity materials;
- Coordinating and communicating school visits, school fairs, graduation functions, etc.
- Representing the company to prospective employers and seek appropriate new placement opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Making presentations that will market business partnership opportunities to High Schools, Corporates, Agents, Embassies etc.;
- Developing and nurturing on-going relationships with high schools, corporates, agents, to ensure long term partnership and ROI;
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Good understanding of higher education institution needs and how to respond to them;
- Significant knowledge in product development and emerging market trends;
- Significant knowledge and working experience in school engagement, business development, marketing and sales.
- Proven ability to take the initiative to develop new business relationships and partnership opportunities with corporates, academics, students and other external partners;
- Working knowledge in proposal writing and strategy development;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
The following qualifications and competencies are essential
- A first degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Social Sciences or in a related discipline;
- Professional Certification in any of the above disciplines will be an advantage;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and organise own work, and work to deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and use of the Internet
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Support to email@example.com and mention the position being applied for in the subject line.
- Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
- Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
- Closing date: 5th December 2019.
Salesperson at ITRUS Ltd in Tema
Project Manager at United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Production Manager Assistant at Delin Wood Limited
Prudential Capital Limited Seeks IT Technician
Accounts Receivable Clerk at Unique Services
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.