Sales Representative for Jonhord Ventures
Sales Representative – Door to Door
• Travel to assigned neighbourhoods going door-to-door with or without an appointment with the goal of selling merchandise, promoting brand products and awareness.
• Demonstrates company product and shows how clients can maximize product features.
• Show a presentation on product features.
• Convince the client to purchase a product or sign up using a script or persuasive technique.
• Distribute product samples.
• Hand out pamphlets.
• Write up orders for merchandise.
• Negotiate prices and create tickets.
• Take payments such as cash, credit, or check.
• Travel by foot, car, motor circle, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
• Follow management lead list and suggest prospect list.
• Circle back and check on customers and vendors who are in the position to buy the product or sign up service.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Work an assigned territory, often up to 30-50 houses or locations per day.
• Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
• Assist with the installation of the product.
• Tell customers why the product is better than competitors.
• Suggest specific product purchases.
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 20 June, 2020
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.