GB Foods Africa
Sales Officer – Multiple Locations
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Sales Officer that will contribute to building the business of the specific territory s/he will be assigned to by identifying, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and customers to facilitate direct sales of the company’s products .
The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for his/her assigned territory
- Responsible for driving growth of existing products as well as launching of any new product in his / her assigned territory.
- Handle redistribution model of sales to customers
- Establish, maintain & expand customer base in his/her territory with the help of other team members.
- Implement sales strategies in his/her assigned territory.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales role in FMCG industry
- Relevant Degree or professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for this job please visit gbfoods.talentclue.com.