· Managing relationships with customers.
· Managing the relationship with the banks for Loans or Leasing Proposals
· Managing complete life cycle billing, delivery, retail and collection
· Adherence to Sales and Planning process by proper indenting and ensuring the timely availability of vehicles
· Identifying prospects and making policy to address the same in indenting and ensuring the timely availability of vehicles
· Executing sharp and effective marketing campaigns in collaboration with Sales teams, brand teams and plant teams
· Design and prepare sales support model wise schemes AMC offer, Resale benefits.
· To identify and interact with industry influences, super structure manufacturers and related suppliers to develop deep knowledge on the segments to build sales volumes
· Work out a product plan including all activities related to pre-launch, launch and post launch.
· Monitor competition activity and design appropriate strategy
· Product management Planning and execution of marketing initiatives covering all 4Ps to derive volume and market share
· To work in close association with Sales, After Sales & Product Planning functions, responsible for entire marketing activity
· In depth knowledge of Luxury / PremiumPassenger vehicles
· Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals – Strong sales team leadership skills with a successful sales growth track record.
· Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly
· Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
· Excellent understanding of local and regional economic and market dynamics, competitive issues, legal and statutory aspects as well as understanding and appreciation for the socio-political dimension within the region
· Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and operate in a matrix organization. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce
Education & Experience:
· 7 12 years experience with Bachelors degree
Competencies / Skills:
· Strong business & financial acumen
· Self-starter with initiative and able to manage team to achieve goals
· Strong influencer with great negotiation skills and Strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.