We are currently looking for a Sales Manager who will manage their international clients and continue to develop the business. In Melt Group we work for an important company in the Food & Beverage sector that is in full expansion and is dedicated to the distribution of its products throughout Africa.
- Elaboration of the annual sales budget.
- Elaboration and assessment of commercial objectives.
- Elaboration of the budgets of expenses of the commercial department.
- Participation in the definition of price policy and commercial and economic conditions.
- Management of sales of large accounts.
- Accompanying visits with sellers.
- Maintenance of a continuing relationship with customers to know their needs or problems.
- Dispatch, advice and management of the sellers.
- Supervision of commercial management.
- Supervision of commercial expenses, especially sales expenses.
- Identification of departmental indicators, measurement of them with a certain frequency and establishment of corrective measures. Including:
- Visitor Ratios
- Returns of merchandise
- Sales above risk
- Defaults and collection delays
- Customers with low profitability
- Relationship and continuous communication with suppliers
- Frequency of Returns.
- Together with the marketing department establishment of the general lines of the Marketing Plan.
- Graduate in business administration or similar.
- Knowledge of Marketing.
- Experience as a sales team leader in large consumer companies for at least three years.
- High level of English.
- Knowledge of French will be valued.