KUO Fire Safety
We are looking for a Sales Manager to handle territory selling markets in Ghana-West Africa.
As the Sales Manager, you will lead a dynamic sales team and help KUO Fire Safety Ltd surpass our growth goals.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, developing and leading a high-performing team of Sales Executives to meet and exceed sales goals.
The right candidate is truly passionate about sales and marketing strategies and has a proven track record to talk about!
This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence KUO Fire Safety’s overall success and growth.
- Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of a sales team and oversees the organization’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Analyzes market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans.
- Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive products, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary.
- Ensures that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the company’s revenue goal.
- Manages a team of 5-10 Sales Executives; fosters a successful and positive team environment.
- Understands what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Provide bi-monthly reports of field sales success and communicate data to the general manager.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts, and activities and will document customer interactions.
- 8+ years combination of experiences in field sales, operations, leadership, business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
- Experience selling to top industry clients; willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and sell.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Trello, Odoo, Bitrix24, GSUITE, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Experience with SEO, Pay Per Click, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook Pixel
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations; ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills; Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to mentor others.
- Valid driver’s license and a car is desirable.
- Competitive Pay and Commission Potential
- Quarterly performance bonuses & incentives
- Sales training program
- Annual target recognition events
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.