Sales and marketing officers
- Forecast market trends and pay attention to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Assist the Marketing Director to develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
- Help build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
Recommended: How to Get a Job in Ghana with Sobiaonline 2019
- Set specific marketing goals
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the company’s brand and products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar/related role
- Experience in an automobile industry role is desirable.
- HND/ Degree/Professional Certificate
- 2nd Degree in a related field will be an advantage.
- Experience in an administration/business role in a fast-paced environment requiring tact, judgment, and discretion in handling internal and external contacts.
- Sales and Marketing Officers should be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise. Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- Sales and marketing officers should be at expert level in the use of Microsoft suite of applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to make presentations.
AGE: 25 – 40 years
How To Apply for the Sales and Marketing Officer Position
Please forward CV and all relevant documents in support of your application to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org