A reputable microfinance company is seeking qualified, experienced and hardworking individual for immediate employment as Sales Agent.
Your duties and responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Solicit for deposits from clients for the Company.
- Mobilize cash from deposit account holders.
- Mobilize cash from loan account holders.
- Market and advertise the products of the Company to the public.
- Assist clients in completing their account opening forms.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Assist to resolve issues with customers of the Company.
- Managing a database of locational and residential addresses for clients.
- Recovery of bad and doubtful debts
- Assist in developing the best practice in customer care and public education to existing and potential clients
- Assist in developing new product/service packages to suit the changing needs of the microfinance market.
Required Skills or Experience
- Team player
How To Apply
- Please contact 0501201552 for further enquiries.
- NB: Applicant must be a resident of Tema and its environs.