Risk Advisory – Cyber Security Manager
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 26,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Deloitte member firms are grouped into seven main clusters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Risk Advisory
Our Risk Advisory team provide superior advisory services related to risk. The team comprises of professionals with expertise in (but not limited to) Governance, Regulatory and Risk; Controls, Transformation and Assurance; Security, Privacy and Resiliency support for corporate organisations and individuals.
Our insights, global capabilities, and experience enable us to identify, predict, resolve and mitigate imminent threats and obstacles to our clients’ business.
Specialised Competencies within Risk Advisory
· Cyber Risk
Cyber Strategy, Cyber Security, Cyber Vigilance, and Cyber Resilience
· Strategic & Reputation Risk
Corporate Governance, Strategic Risk, Brand and Reputation Risk, Crisis Management, and Sustainability
· Regulatory Risk
Regulatory Strategy, Regulatory Compliance, and Regulatory Responses
· Financial Risk
Market and Credit Risk, Capital Management, Liquidity and Treasury Risk, and Accounting and Financial Reporting Risk
· Operational Risk
Internal Audit, Assurance, Conduct Risk, Extended Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk and Transformation, and Technology and Data Risk
Deloitte Risk Advisory is looking for qualified high performing professionals to join our growing team. Successful candidates will be responsible for applying relevant approaches and related tools and methodologies in the design, conduct and management of Cyber engagements while providing leadership and/or support to team members.
- Proficient with programming languages such as C, C++, C#, JAVA, PHP, SQL, Python
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Experience in implementing leading security standards and practices (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, ISO 22301) would be an added advantage
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Relevant Cyber Security Certification e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security, Security +, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIP, CCIE, CEH, OSCP,CISSP, LPT,CISM,CCISO
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring and incident response
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology
- Must have in-depth experience in leading teams for pursuits or engagement delivery
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Very strong leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
Application Closes: 30 November, 2019
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.