Retail Sales Executive (Automotive)Summary
Current Jobs in Ghana September 2021 update: Applications are current open for the position of a Retail Sales Executive (Automotive)
Sales Executive Details
The Sales Executive responsibilities consist of first and most importantly to sell cars by following the sales step used by MAC.
This will include greeting customers and demonstrating the vehicles’ characteristics, capabilities, and features while comparing and contrasting competitive models face-to-face or over the phone.
Moving vehicles when necessary and at any time of the year or in any season.
They will be required to complete sales paperwork and to help car buyers complete finance applications and any
paperwork that may be required to sell a car, along with following up and ensuring favorable customer satisfaction through MAC CRM.
Duties and responsibilities of the Retail Sales Executive
· Greet customers arriving at the dealership
· Showcase vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
· Answer customer questions about cars, financing, and purchase process
· Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
· Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customers vehicles
· Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customers financing and ownership options
· Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.