The company has opportunities for qualified and interested persons to join its Distribution Division and support in driving sales while achieving on their personal goals.
- ROLE: Relationship Manager
- REPORTS TO: Business Manager, High Net Worth
- REMUNERATION: Per approved remuneration structure. Further details of this, as well as other terms of employment, will be discussed at the interview
- LOCATION: ACCRA
- Sale and Advisory services
- Handling of all customer requests
- Relationship management
- Feedback management.
- Reporting and Data Management
- Proactively identify, contact and sell life policies to the target market.
- Maintain a consistently high level of service delivery whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Serve as personal insurance advisers and or consultants to their clientele in the value creation process.
- Manage all customer related issues ranging from online services to policy administration issues, payment of premiums, advice on new products and loyalty related benefits or services.
- Conduct periodic visits to the client and establish a strong relationship.
- Develop and maintain a client referral database on potential clients.
- Keep records of all business generated
- Manage client exits whilst ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a 1st degree in any discipline from a recognized local or international university
- At least three (3) years working experience in sales or client services environment
- Have excellent IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Focused and structured in approach, effectively managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- A creative, confident and professional person with high levels of drive and integrity
How To Apply
Send your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.
- Deadline for Receipt of Applications: Before Close of Work 29th November 2019