Registered Nurse (RN)
Supreme Medical Centre is seeking to recruit Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse Job Description:
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
• Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
Registered Nurse Qualification Required and Experience
• A minimum of Diploma/BSc Degree is required
• Nurses should be caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented
• They must be able to direct or supervise others, correctly assess patients’ conditions, and determine when consultation is required
• They need emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other
Registered Nurse Salary: Very Attractive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit CV, Cover Letter, all Relevant Documents and a photocopy of a valid ID card to;
Also from the same company: Medical officer
Account Executive Sales Manager
Closing Date: 31 October, 2020