Regional CFO – Ghana
ApplyEmail jobSave job
Head of finance for Central/Western and Northern Africa
Residential status in Accra
About Our Client
Our client is an international Company with multi-year growth strategy in Africa.
Key responsibilities include :
– Providing financial leadership and strategic direction,
– Planning and managing the full financial cycle (budget, contract, due diligence, Control etc…),
– Developing processes and systems in the region,
– Providing oversight in the compliance of tax regulations,
– Supporting the centralized accounting function for audits with indenpendent auditors and regulatory agencies,
– Providing a risk management culture and ensuring there are appropriate policies in place,
The Successful Applicant
Graduated in finance or business administration, you have a minimum of 15-years with large organizations companies in Ghana, Ivory Coast or West Africa.
With professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and high integrity, you have fluency in English and, ideally, in French
To apply for this job please visit www.pageexecutive.com.