Regional Business Development Manager – SSA
Expro group are currently recruiting for a regional Business Development manager to drive the growth of the Sub Saharra Africa (SSA) region.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BD manager to engage with the business partners, leading initiatives to generate growth for the organisation across the SSA Region.
The successful candidate will direct thier team to provide front line sales support to clients and effectively liase with the Operations team within SSA. Using critical thinking and clear communication they will develop, initiate and deliver on the Business Development strategy for the region in line with Expro Group’s expectations and ensuring client satisfaction.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Identify opportunities for new business within Region and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these to deliver business growth.
- Ensure that right relationship with clients within Region is fostered so their business and contracting needs are wholly understood and met.
- Set business plan for Region rollout to team, monitor progress and action areas of concerns affecting targets.
- Oversee tender process their associated commercial evaluations and business cases in line with company policies, procedures and any legislative requirements.
- Coordinate and deliver regular market analysis and feedback to Region and Group on clients and competitors.
- Provide marketing material ,presentations, attend seminars and technical functions to develop and strengthen customer relations ships and extend knowledge of company products and services to clients.
- Record and maintain up to date customer opportunities, market and competitor intelligence. Ensure records are kept up todate including Sales Force Database.
- Ensure the effective flow of information relating to Business Development across Region, Operations teams and ProductLines is achieved.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any concerns.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
- Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Hold a Professional Qualification preferably in a Technical area.
- Must have extensive previous experience within a Technical or Sales role preferably in line with a company product line.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.