We are looking for a professional Recruiter to source, interview and select qualified job candidates on behalf of our clients for highly specialized positions.
The Recruiters responsibilities include placing job ads in various media and online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria.
The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements. Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
Our goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations and to add value to their business.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or similar role
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes with ability to manage the hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods. Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods and experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Business acumen and market insight with excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focused with excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills, operates with Integrity and maintains confidentiality
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit capabilitytrust.zohorecruit.com.