Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for accurate physical movement of materials with the reach truck and other equipment from a storage location in the warehouse to another using Standard Transfer Order as a working tool and guide.
Also, participate and ensure accurate inventory count as well as ensure the proper and safe use of machines.
- Performing routine pre and post operations and a safety check on reach trucks including, battery, brakes, lift controls, fluids, and fire extinguishers to ensure the equipment is operating well.
- Operating the reach trucks and other equipment in a safe and environmentally friendly manner to achieve the targeted business results.
- Ensuring finished goods are correctly and carefully put away/ retrieved into/from the warehouse with the utmost care to minimize incidents of damages to products and ensure stock accuracy at all times.
- Ensuring documents used for all jobs are properly updated and handed over to the shift supervisor at the end of the day’s work.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSCE/O Level)
- A valid driver’s license
- Attention to details
- Assertiveness and Good communication skills
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
The closing date for application is 8th November 2019. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.