Over 300 Awesome Public Health Jobs in Ghana Now
Public Health Jobs in Ghana
Ayekoo to all our public health professionals who are working tirelessly and risking their life to protect us in Ghana and beyond. We say thank you. You have your way with health and safety, we have our way with information.
Please find below a list of over 300 public health jobs in Ghana you need to see at the moment. Please make sure you click on the link at the end of the page to access all our public health jobs archives on Sobiaonline. Good luck.
Registered Nurses Wanted
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Health and Safety Officer for Proten International
- Monitor work processes and procedures to identify unsafe practices or breach of safety regulations
- Conduct equipment inspection to ensure they are correctly installed and operational
- Facilitate and schedule repairs of unsafe or damaged equipment
- Organize safety training to educate company staff on necessary safety principles
- Liaise with the quality control department of a company to determine if a finished product is safe for customers
- Develop and implement safety, procedures, and policies for production operations
- Carry out investigations to identify the root cause of an incident or other unsafe condition on a work site
- Oversee the placement and setup of safety signs to warn of potential hazard
- Prepare and present to company management periodic report of safety operations
- Collaborate with law enforcement agents and investigators to address cases of workplace accident
- Proffer recommendations on safety topics such as proper waste disposal, fire regulations, and noise
Laboratory Technicians for Immediate Employment
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
Registered Pharmacist at Mab International Hospital
Organize the pharmacy to keep it running smoothly
Stock and label medicine and other pharmaceutical products
Execute physician’s medicament prescriptions
Provide advice to customers
Prepare medicine by applying the appropriate dosages for each individual case
Keep and update patients’ records
Keep abreast with new research and advancement in medicine and pharmacy field
Attend professional pharmaceutical seminars and conferences
Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
Oversee and supervise pharmacy staff team members
Adhere to all relevant legal, health and safety rules and regulations
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.