Project Support Officer
A reputable Consulting Firm is seeking to recruit project support officers to provide field related (70% of time) and office based (30% of time) support to ongoing projects for a 12 months contract period
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Social Sciences, Planning, Development Studies, Community Development; Environmental Studies; and other related fields.
- Two (2) years post-national service experience in Quantitative and Qualitative Data Collection.
- Experience in community/Stakeholder Mobilisation and Engagement.
- Data Analysis, Report Writing and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to speak dominant local languages in the project area (Twi, Ewe, Ga or Hausa).
- Basic knowledge in ICT.
- Be fully available for the entire 12 months project period.
How To Apply
- Qualified applicants should forward their CVs
- Qualified females are encouraged to apply.
Application Link: https://www.jobsinghana.com/jobs/indexnew.php?&device=d&view=40883