Project Manager, Publicis West Africa
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To effectively plan all projects within the Nestle Scope Pipeline. Own the Nestle Project Master Plan.
- Interface with Client BEOs and respective Marketing Managers on status of projects and prioritize work across portfolio on a regular, structured and on-going basis.
- To be the lead on all Nestlé projects internally and externally. The individual is required to hold knowledge on the status of all Nestlé projects/briefs/requests – including knowing time required per project type, agreed delivery dates, campaign roll out plans for regional or market deployment.
- Actively manage project retro plans together with Category Leads, Production, Media, Strategy and digital teams.
- Collaborate closely with all external partners, ensuring all comms delivery is well integrated.
- Supervise Production / third party project schedules/ commitments and support in the delivery of shoots (TV, Radio, Stills), illustrations, and Animatic schedules.
- Champion weekly status meeting with Full Agency and Client teams.
- Organize interdepartmental catch-up/check in meetings with Category Managers, Creative and Digital on all key projects.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate our project management approach and suggest on-going improvements on a quarterly basis.
- Create an agency wide culture of project management.
- Collaborate with Category Managemers and client BEO’s, Marketing Managers and Procurement teams to review scopes with client on a quarterly basis
- MUST have a strong personality.
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Strong leadership skills, tenacious and the ability to deal with pressure
- Energetic, enthusiastic, willing “to go the extra mile”.
- Pro-active with a great a sense of urgency
- Detail orientated
- Organizing, planning, control and administrative skills are essential
- Deep understanding of the agency culture, credentials, philosophy, working tools and worldwide knowledge
- This position requires knowledge of integrated comms delivery according to BBNW plans.
- Own the Nestle Project Master Plan
- Facilitate weekly project/status meetings and engage key internal and external stakeholders using the project retro plans.
- Facilitate monthly project meeting with BEOs & Marketing Managers
- Working closely with agency teams to ensure that all projects are scheduled timeously.
- Tracking creative briefings, reviews and presentations deadlines are met.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.