The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall direction, completion of assigned the hotel construction project.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage hotel construction project and development from beginning to end.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage every aspect of the development process, including general contractors, vendors and specialty contractors
- Manage each phase of the building project, including design, permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, store management, store turnover and project close out
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Ensure quality control and assurance
- Provide direction and support to the project team
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- Manage delivery schedules and translate store requirements to available inventory
- Maintain safe and clean work by complying with all procedures, rules and regulations
- Collaborate with engineers, contractors, sub-contractors, and architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Supervise and managing labour on site by overseeing payment approval, work approval and material approval
- Develop project progress reports.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required and requested.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Construction, or any related field.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in the Construction Industry. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Excellent team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CVS, works undertaken in the past years (may include pictures: email@example.com
NB: Kindly indicate the Position in the subject line of your mail and Cover Letter