FIDIC EPC Turnkey Projects, First Edition 1999, Project Manager
We have a job opportunity for a qualified Project Manager to join our dynamic team on a FIDIC EPC Turnkey Projects, First Edition 1999 project throughout Ghana, Accra/ Tema. We provide services for our client, who are leaders in railway safety and control solutions in Africa, implementing rail projects throughout Africa.
We are a growing services and consulting company based in South Africa and Mozambique that offers its employees flexible short to medium term contracts that is project dependent. Resource Complete is dynamic, and customer-focused and is known for the excellent care we take with clients and employees alike. Commitment to clients is our priority. We believe in “The best resources in the world at the right place and the right time”.
• Permanent residence in Ghana
• Valid drivers license
• Minimum 5 Years FIDIC EPC Turnkey Projects, First Edition 1999 and Contract Management within managed Projects
• SACPCMP Certification will be an advantage
• Proven working experience in project management
• Clear criminal record
• Sound references that will be contacted
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Commercial Management and strong financial focus within Projects
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Directing the project execution on time and within budget and scope. Responsible for customer service and relationship management during project implementation. Administers overall productivity, accuracy on execution and loss prevention to meet customer requirement. Manage and oversee a variety of project, managerial and logistics functions which include operations deployment, planning, logistics, customer service/liaison and inventory management. Manage logistics and installation teams.
• Manage the FIDIC EPC Turnkey Projects Contract
• Oversee all aspects of projects
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for management regarding the status of the project
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• 6 Month contract.
To apply for this position please submit your CV via our Website, click on the link below
SUBMIT YOUR CV ONLINE
Resource Complete Team