Our client is a reputable building and construction firm in Accra seeking the services of a versatile and competent Project Manager to lead its key building projects dotted across the country.
Reports: Chief Executive Officer
Main Job Duties
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- The successful candidate should have a background in construction, business skills, budgeting and analysis.
- He should be conversant with getting the best out of the people and projects that he oversees.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of construction projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required Skills or Experience
- Possess a first degree preferably in construction or building engineering from a reputable
- University or Polytechnic University.
- Proven minimum working experience of 3 years as a project administrator in the constructionindustry
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is a plus
- Age category: 23-37 years
- Salary is attractive: Negotiable
How To Apply
Suitable candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.