Project Development and Donor Liaison Officer Highlights
The Project Development and Donor Liaison Officer at the International Organisation of Migration (IOM) support the country Office.
Project Development and Donor Liaison Officer Core Functions
1. Manage and coordinate the Project Development, Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Results-Based Management (RBM) activities of the COdevelop.
2. Provide advice on and coordinate the development of project proposals and cross-thematic project ideas,
3. Prepare or coordinate the preparation of donor reports and ensure timely submission of reports to donors, in collaboration with relevant RTS.
4. Establish and maintain strong and regular liaison with relevant authorities, donors, United Nations (UN) agencies, non-governmental organizations.
5. Represent IOM at donor, working group meetings, briefings and seminars, and liaise with donors and project partners.
6. Develop and enhance effective IOM knowledge management at the country level, including project tracking, data capture, analysis, monitoring and evaluation, and information sharing.
To access the full job description, kindly click on the apply button below to download the full job details.