Ghana College of Pharmacists
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICER I
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
• A procurement officer plans and coordinates the work of buyers and purchasing agents. He ensures that his organization secures the best deals for products and services it purchases
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Preparation of the procurement plan for the Entity.
• Preparation of tender documents in the area of operations of the College.
• Develop procurement plan for the College.
• Ensures the college secures the best deal for products and services.
• Evaluate the prospective suppliers before signing them to ensure they meet the College’s needs.
• The Procurement Officer is responsible for maintaining and reviewing all records of purchased goods, their costs and inventories.
Coordinate with staff to ensure that all activities in the Procurement Department run as scheduled.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• First degree in Procurement and other relevant fields or A member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS).
• A minimum of four (4) years post qualification relevant working experience in a reputable institution.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Good Knowledge of the Public Procurement Act 2003.
• Good Procurement management skills.
• Quantitative and analytical skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel applications.
• Good Report Writing and presentation skills.
• Must be a team player.
Reports directly to the College Administrator
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
email@example.com with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.