Claim this listing
Work Experience: ExperiencedIndustry: Human Resources
- Minimum term of employment offer is 2 years
- Provide quality pharmaceutical care to clients in the health facility in accordance with the Standards of Pharmaceutical Care and accompanying Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Services.
- Provide medicines information, advice and counseling services to other health staff and patients/clients to enhance therapeutic outcomes.
- Serve as Manager of a Pharmacy in a Clinical Department.
- Ensure the safe and secure storage and handling of medicines in the hospital.
- Serve as an active member of the hospital quality assurance team as appropriate.
- Promote the activities of Drugs and Therapeutic Committee (DTC) and Rational Use of Medicines (RUM) in the hospital.
- Ensure that good quality, safe, efficacious and affordable pharmaceutical products and devices are supplied to patients/clients.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of the Revolving Drugs Funds of the hospital.
- Ensure the efficient collection, storage, processing and utilization of data in pharmacy to inform management and clinical care decisions.
- Contribute actively to the development of hospital policies and guidelines and ensure compliance to them.
- Undertake central intravenous addictive services in accordance with the level of care in the hospital.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to organise workload, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
ABOUT SOBIAONLINE CAREERS & WEB SOLUTIONS:
Job search and application on this website is free! We are Sobiaonline. Our services include CV Upgrade, LinkedIn Upgrade, Website Design, & Technical Writing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp (0245692357). To get the best out of this website, please create a free account. Good luck.