Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill positions in a reputable organisation with its head office in Accra and offices in all the regions of Ghana.
Job Title: Petroleum Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must
• Be a citizen of Ghana
• Have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
• Possess a good first degree (at least 2nd Class Lower) from an accredited university in specific areas of chemical/petroleum engineering, Accounting, Petroleum, Economics, Finance
• Have qualification in at least one stage of ICA, ACCA, CIMA or CITG
• Have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Be computer literate
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be accompanied with a curriculum vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates, birth certificates and national service certificates.
The applications must be clearly marked with the number corresponding to the category of interest (eg “1”, “2” or “3”) should be scanned and forwarded to email address:
Closing Date: 13 November, 2020