Personal Assistant – CEO
Our client is in the beauty industry. They are a corrective skin care clinic and luxury day spa. This role requires the Personal Assistant to provide secretarial services to the CEO as well as a service to internal and external customers by:
- Co-ordinating calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Operations director, includes initiating contacts and securing appointments, equipment and facilities as appropriate
- Managing and maintaining the CEO’s diary, arranging meetings and travel arrangements.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence
- Commissioning, preparing correspondence, quality assuring and drafting briefing material and presentations for the CEO in advance for meetings
- Keeping and maintaining an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Minute taking at General meetings and proactively ensuring actions points are delivered on time
- Meeting with Operational Director and presents a brief of key activities for the coming week for the different divisions
- Brief the CEO on reoccurring issues highlighted in weekly minutes.
- Managing the CEO’s social media accounts
- Maintaining an up- to-date data base of all key partners to the office i.e. C.E.O, managers.
- Social Media Savvy
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Personal Assistant role supporting a senior member of staff
- Experience of diary management/researching
- Experience of working with senior management, preferably in a public sector environment
- Strong communicator (orally and in writing)
- Work on own initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to contend with competing priorities and fluid and sometimes fast moving environment
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Trustworthy with impeccable Moral Standards
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal and family information with the highest level of confidentiality
- Professionalism and Appearance and Attitude
- Highly organised
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Confident, Self-directed with sound judgement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit pmrenaissance.zohorecruit.com.