IT Solution Sales Representative
IT Solution Sales Representative is responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of software solutions, eLearning packages and offering of online customer support service.
- Handle the sales process from prospecting through negotiations to closing the deal
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Offer company’s products and services to qualified clients through running of demos at Tradeshows and conferences as well as live and web based presentations?.
- Recommend appropriate technology solutions/configuration to meet business of prospective clients
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
Customer support service
- Assist with the company helpline and serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Provide technical sales Support and advice customers on technical matters help them maximize the use of software features.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Engage in educational meetings on product development and updates.
- Coordinate with management team to enhance sales presentation.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management team’s directions.
- Advise management of further training needs of user.
- Construct sales pitches, presentations, demonstrations? and adapt sales collateral.
- Prepare quotes, RFIs and RFPs.
Prospective applicants must have a technical background, preferably in software engineering. They must stay abreast with market trends, should have a positive, service-oriented personality and be ready to travel to areas where needs are projected. They should ?represent company as professionally as they can ?.
Location: Accra – Ghana
Interested applicants should send resume to
Closing Date: ?15th December, 2019
BMI Farms Limited Seeks a Farm Supervisor in Kasoa
Financial Institution in Accra Seeks Lawyers
Team Leader at Oxford Policy Management (OPM)
Regional Coordinator at Vision for a Nation (VFAN)
Chief Executive Officer at African Women’s Development Fund (AWDF)
To apply for this job please visit pellutech.com.