Oracle E-Business Database Administrator
A reputable non-banking institution in Accra is seeking to employ an Oracle E-Business Database Administrator
The Oracle E-Business Database Administrator will be part of the team responsible for delivering and maintaining an Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.6 solution to the Fund and its subsidiaries.
The candidate should preferably have strong Oracle Applications Database experience, excellent communication skills and should be able to effectively balance multiple priorities.
General duties would include providing first-line technical support for the Oracle E-Business Suite application, as well as maintaining the application.
The candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced result-oriented team environment that is passionate about its work to make positive contributions to the Fund and its subsidiaries.
- Provide first-line technical support for Oracle ERP application end-users of the Fund and its subsidiaries.
- Assist in maintaining the application. Typical activities will include (but not limited to)
- Starting and Stopping Application Services
- Backup and Recovery
- Application of Patches
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Work with external vendors, consultants and with Oracle Support to resolve complex technical related issues that may occur during the use of the application
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
WORKING EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A 1st degree from any recognised university
- At least 2 years working experience in an Oracle E-Business Suite R12 environment.
The working experience should include the following:
- Experience in working with an Oracle Database
- Experience in working with an Oracle E-Business Suite Database
- Basic working knowledge in Linux Operating System
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- Any of the following certifications would be an added advantage.
- Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional (11g or higher)
- Oracle Applications Database Administrator Certified Professional (R12)
Eligible persons should forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, including names and contact of three professional referees to
not later than 23rd October 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com