A leading Private Security company is seeking to recruit Operations Director to manage its Operations in Ghana
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the operations team. This includes but not limited to;
- Designing a comprehensive training curriculum for the training school.
- Design policies on operations and other incident/risk handling procedures.
- Design and recommend to management for adoption improved and sound practices within the private security services.
- On a continuing basis, ensure that adequate risk assessment is conducted on all new as well as existing clients.
- Recommend and lead the deployment of various security products to clients.
- Maintain a register of attendance for all operations staff.
- Maintain a complaint and incidence log on behalf of the company.
- Client relationship management including deployment, incidence reporting and complaints handling.
- Research, develop and recommend new products, policies and procedures for adoption by Management.
- Act as liaison between the Company and public security agencies
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in a related discipline.
- A Retired ex-serviceman not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent or equivalent.
- Three years working experience in a similar position/environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical thinking and research skills
- Plenty of initiative & Drive
- Socially engaged, easy communicator, convincing and representative attitude
- Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory)
- Must possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Must be a team player
- Well-organized with a good time management skill.
- Must possess cultural awareness by being friendly and polite
- Able to deal with difficult internal users as well as suppliers
How To Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs and applications for the role by close of work on Friday 29th June, 2020 to OPSrecruitment.email@example.com
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.