Offshore Welding and Coating Inspector on Shifts/AUT Welding Inspectors on Shifts
Scope of work:
Pipe laying activities including but not limited to Mechanical Test Sampling, NDT, Witness Welding / Coating / Automatic Ultrasonic Testing, Weld / Coating Repairs, Radiograph Reviews, Certificate Review & Endorsement, Surveillance of Manufacture on behalf of Client at Contractor / Subcontractor work site and where applicable.
All inspection to be conducted in accordance with activities marked within the ITP. Inspector is required to report directly to the Companies Vessel Representatives on a daily basis and provide weekly Inspection Reports. Full handover notes to be left with Vessel Rep for back to back. Appointed inspectors shall follow and promote Client HSE values.
- Personnel must have 10-15 years professional experience in offshore deepwater
- Construction experience in flex lay, ridged lay and heavy lifting
- Personnel must hold a valid CSWIP Welding, CSWIP BGAS Coating and PCN Level 3 or the equivalent qualification
- AUT Ticket for AUT Welding Inspectors only
- Current Offshore (OGUK) medical and Offshore Survival Ticket
- Personnel must have offshore experience
- Must be willing to work on shifts
- Must be a Ghanaian National
Multiple positions to be filled.
If you wish to apply please send a detailed CV and copy of your certificates to