Website Castor Vali Landmark Limited
Offshore Security Manager
Castor Vali Landmark Limited (CVLM), a joint venture company between LandMark Security Limited and Castor Vali Limited is, looking for motivated and experienced individuals for the role of Offshore Security Manager
The Offshore Security Manager shall work offshore on-board exploration vessels for approximately two (2) months per rotation. The responsibilities will include coordinating all security project plans; assisting the Vessel Master with offshore incident response and crisis management.
If you think you are a good match for us and the positions advertised, please send your application to
- 5+ years in the Maritime Security industry in a management capacity.
- Having over 3 years’ experience working and supporting explorations vessels in high-risk waters.
- No less than 100 sea days in the role of Offshore Security Manager
Qualifications and Certification required:
- BOSIET Certificate, HUET Certificate and MIST certificate
- Seaman’s Discharge Book & Seaman’s Card
- STCW 95/10 — Elementary First Aid; Personnel Safety & Social Responsibility; Personal Survival; Elementary Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention
- ENGI seafarers medical (Or equivalent)
- Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate (MFCC)
- Advanced First Aid/Trauma Training (FPOSi)
by 6th November 2019 with the subject heading “Title of Position being applied”, enclosing: a one-page motivational statement in English describing your relevant experience and what you can bring to CVLM; a concise CV (maximum two pages).
Castor Vali Landmark, LandMark Security, and Castor Vali are committed to equality of opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of sex, age, disability, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
Please note that only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com