Office Manager Summary
Tetra Tech International Development Services is expressing interest in a qualified candidate to fill the position of Office Manager in Accra, Ghana under the Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity.
Office Manager (1 Post)- Based in Takoradi Details
Under the Director of Administration & Finance, to whom the Office Manager will report, the She/He will have the following responsibilities:
Takoradi Office Management Roles Include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the GFRA office in Takoradi
- Ensuring orderliness and establishing work relationships with service providers.
- Establish and maintain effective office information management systems including files
- Develop, maintain and report on and manage property inventory assigned to the Takoradi office.
- Serve as primary liaison with office leased landlord and control of maintenance needs.
Events and Travel Roles of the Office Manager include:
The Office Manager will have the primary responsibility of ensuring the timely provision and delivery of all logistical support to the operation of the Takoradi office, including;
- Organizing meetings and workshops etc.
- Create and maintain a staff travel tracker
- Oversee the travelling schedules and verify the authorizations required for the travels process as well as maintain supporting documentation in files for all trips.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Tetra Tech’s Travel Policy and Procedures
Procurement Roles of the Office Manager:
- Implement a transparent, effective, and efficient procurement process for all material resources.
- Implement a transparent, effective, and efficient contracting process in support of the Takoradi office operations, including but not limited to; drafting contracting documents and other compliance-related documents related to the solicitation.
- Draft RFP/RFQ and bid analysis documents for DCOP review in compliance with Tetra Tech ARD procedures.
Accounting Role of the Office Manager:
- Ensure that all expenses are eligible, reasonable and have received the required approval from the main office in Accra.
- Process payment documents and send them to Accra for payment. Manage a minimal petty cash fund and ensure timely reporting to the Accra office for replenishment.
- Meet monthly financial close requirements on time and accurately while ensuring proper documentation is available to support financial transactions.
- In coordination with the DCOP, prepare cost projections for office needs and ensure that there is sufficient liquidity available to meet the needs of the project
Experience Required of the Office Manager:
Minimum of 4 years experience in accounting or equivalent position.
Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred.
Education Requirement of the Office Manager :
University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant disciplines.
• Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Professional fluency in English is required.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
To apply through [email protected] with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format.
Please list the title of the position in the email subject line
No phone calls will be accepted about these positions.
The deadline for submission of applications is August 16, 2021, but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
ABOUT THE GHANA FISHERIES RECOVERY ACTIVITY
The USAID-funded Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity In Ghana, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for qualified candidates to fill various positions.
This position will be located in the main office in Accra.
The purpose of the Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity (GFRA) is to prevent the collapse of the small pelagic fishery sector in Ghana while improving the supplemental livelihoods, resilience, and food security.
Tetra Tech seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to participate in the implementation of the Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity