AMI is looking for Nurse Practitioners to join our team for an IMMEDIATE response in support of COVID-19. The Nurse Practitioner will work on a team with other NPs, RNs, ICU Nurses, MDs, paramedics, and logistics personnel. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing critical care to individuals with COVID-19 and those exposed to COVID-19. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided.
• Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and a Masters degree in their specialty areas, such as Family Practitioner, Anesthetist or Midwifery
• Certification in their specialty by the appropriate certifying organization.
• A current, valid, unrestricted medical license
• Certifications: Applicable certification according to requirements for specialties, i.e. Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS).
• Experience: Actively practicing in the specialty with minimum experience of three (3) years in their respective area
Location: Accra, Ghana
Duration: 6 months
Accommodation and Meals: Provided
To apply for this job please visit ami.applytojob.com.