Website MTN Ghana
Division: Finance & Services
Department: Financial Services
Position: Accountant, Branch Sales/Collection/Back Office Support & Reconciliation
Level: MTN Level 2
Reports to: Manager, Account Receivables
• Analyze and reconcile all Sales subsidiary books to the General Ledger.
• Investigate disagreements and make appropriate adjustments and returns as required.
• Accurate accounting and reporting of revenue collection from branches
• Investigate disagreements between Sales inventory/cash collections report and MGP revenue report on daily basis.
• Reverse/return wrong entries and adjust their respective branch/product accounts.
• Conduct inventory valuation, costing and pricing ensuring accurate estimate of landed cost.
• Provide support and solution to operational problems.
• Conduct balance sheet reconciliation.
• Audit management and fraud control.
• Ensure that a comprehensive commercial inventory management and control is prepared.
• Ensure that all the verified daily inventory data is converted in a trends analysis for planning.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Group best practices & standards alignment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Opco Specific restrictions on local content
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Accounting or Business
• 3 years relevant experience
• Knowledge in Accounting, Costing and Operational Mgt.
• Adept in the use of MGP, Excel, TABS.
• Analytical (Investigative & Reporting Skills, Critical and Inquiring mind, Attention to detail).
• Accounting & reporting.
• Problem solving skills.
• Results oriented.
Skills / physical competencies:
• Knowledge of pertinent software applications; performing accounting procedures; planning and managing projects and preparing and maintaining accurate records
• Learning and Self-Development
• Problem Solving
• Result Orientation
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality at all times
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24 May, 2019
Attention: This is a courtesy posting and Sobiaonline is not responsible for the recruitment process or accepting applications for this listing. Kindly click on the apply for job button below to apply. Find out how Sobiaonline can help in your job search Mobile: 0245692357 (WhatsApp) or Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org